Hi everyone, I hope you all are fine, today I want to share the same exact feeling, pain and the emotion as you do when you wake up in the morning and found a new pimple on your cheek, nose or at your forehead, so today I talk about some simple steps to get rid of pimples overnight.
Why we have to go through life having experience pimples, acne and pretty much anything we didn’t invite on our faces. Did you know that I suffer from acne from a really long time, now finally I got them under control and still I do get that annoying little pimples on that places which are really harder to hide.
After many years of experience I finally figure out how to get rid of pimples overnight, yes you heard right overnight. But obviously everyone has not exact same skin, so do a patch test before applying anything.
Why you get pimples?
Like I always say beauty starts from the inside if you got a lot of punch of new pimples that means something didn’t right in the inside and it needs to be fixing. It may be your diet, emotions, stress, lack of sleep, oily foods, pollution, dirty pillow case and a number of things.
Don’t ever pop your pimple, every time you pop your pimple some stuff come out of it but rest of the stuff still in the bottom, so it creates a new pimple and also it loaded up with dirt’s, oils and so on.
How to get rid of pimples overnight
1: Steam for pimples
This step is super easy, you have you just steam your face for 5 to 10 minutes, now you are thinking what steams do it opens up your pores and allow your skin to breathe which helps to get rid of all those dirt, oils and nasty stuff which clogged your pores.
- Just get some hot water either on your sink or into a pot
- put a towel and steam for about 5 to 10 minutes or for a couple of minutes, it depends on how much you tolerate.
Exfoliating is really very important if you want to get rid of pimples overnight. We are using sea salt and olive oil so what they do, they actually kill the bacteria and dry off a pimple, so bye pimple.
How to do:
- So take one tablespoon of sea salt, add one teaspoon of olive oil and some lemon juice.
- Pour them in a bowl, mix them all together.
- Now gently massage this scrub on affected area for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let it stay for 20 minutes, then wash it off.
3: Aspirin or tea tree oil for pimples
Basically aspirin and tea tree oil both are inflammatory, so what’s it or what that mean? It helps a pimple to look less visible and ultimately remove it.
How to do:
- Take some aspirin just crush it, now add some tea tree oil or you can also add water if you don’t have tea tree oil.
- Mix them really well. You just got a scrubby paste.
- Now gently apply it all over your pimple for about 20 to 30 minutes, then wash it off.
4: Ice for pimples
Ice help to construct the blood vessels and shrinks it. It also improves the blood circulation of affected area and also it hiding the skin pores removes the dirt, oil and all nasty stuff.
How to do:
- So you need some ice cubes and your old t-shirt or clean cloth.
- Now wrap these ices cubes on t-shirt or cloth.
- Now let it sit over your pimples for 10 minutes.
5: Baking soda with toothpaste for pimples
Last but not the least you can use a mixture of baking soda and tooth paste. Toothpaste contains silica which is another agent which helps to get rid of pimples overnight.
How to do:
- Take some toothpaste, mix it with baking soda, if you don’t want to use toothpaste you can juice lemon juice but toothpaste gives more good result than lemon.
- Now mix both the ingredients together, when you got a thick paste.
- Just apply it on the pimple and leave it overnight, when you woke up in the morning you notice your pimple will be gone.
So that’s it these 5 steps really help you to get rid of pimples overnight, but it also important to drink lot of water, eating a healthy diet and do some exercise to flush out the toxins these are some preventions, also lifestyle plays an important role in developing pimples, so don’t touch dirty hands on your face or your dirty phones also cause pimples.
I hope you enjoy this post, if you still have any question or doubt or if you want to share something please write in the below comment box.