After getting a huge response on how to get rid of dark knees, I start writing a post on how to get rid of dark feet with simple home remedies, I hope you love it and give your remarkable response like you give on my previous post.
Gorgeous feet can carry anything from flip-flop to sexy high heels but how you can ensure that your feet have to bare burnt of heat, humidity, sweat, long hour of walking every day, sun exposure and remain beautiful, soft and supple.
If your feet are dark you can’t wear your favorite pair of shoes and sandals, you feel embarrass and not confident while walking with bare foots, sometimes walking directly under the sunlight and due to dead skin cells or dryness, our feet start losing its natural color. You want to look perfect on a special occasion but can’t wear your favourite matching shoes due to dark feets, now don’t worry try these simple solution which naturally lighten your skin tone in just one week. Below are some natural home remedies to get rid of dark feet and you will find some easy tips to make your feet fairer.
Home remedies to get rid of dark feet
1. Sugar and lemon scrub for Dark Feet
The main thing which you need to do is scrubbing, as scrubbing eliminate the darkness from feet so these both ingredients are perfect for scrubbing.
- 1 whole lemon or lime
- 1 tablespoon crush sugar
- First of all, wash your feet very well or if you soak your feets in warm water for 5 minutes then it will be good.
- Cut the lemon in half, now spread the sugar on it and start scrubbing your dark feet.
- Gently scrub for at least 5 to 10 minutes, then let it stay for more 5 minutes.
- After that wash your feets and apply a moisturizer.
Don’t forget to apply sunscreen every time you go outside, do this remedy daily and in just one week you start noticing a noticeable change.
2. Milk soak for Dark Feet
Milk contains lactic acid which improves the texture of your skin. This will not only lighten your skin tone but also makes your feet softer and smoother. Rose petals leave a nice and natural smell into your feet.
- 1 glass of milk
- Some rose petals
- Warm water
- Soak your feet in warm water for about 20 minutes, then take one glass of warm milk add some rose petals and two glass of warm water.
- Mix it well, now soak your feet in this mixture for more 20 minutes, then wash your feets with water.
- If you want to avoid wastage you can grab a piece of cotton, soak it in warm milk and dab it on your feet.
3. Gram Flour for Dark Feet
This home remedy contains four powerful ingredients these all ingredient have the capability to lighten your dark feet.
- Two tablespoons Gramflour
- One tablespoon Cucumber juice
- One tablespoon tomato juice
- Two teaspoons lemon juice
- First of all clean your feets, make sure you remove nail polish.
- Take a clean bowl, mix all the ingredients together, after that apply this mixture on your feet.
- Massage your feet for 5 minutes, then let it stay for more 20 to 25 minutes.
- When this paste is fully dry, gently scrub it with wet washcloth.
- After that rinse your feet properly and apply a moisturizer.
4. Apple cider Vinegar for Dark Feet
Apple cider vinegar is used in almost every skin problem, due to various Vitamins and minerals which present on it helps to get rid of dark feet and gives clear and spotless skin.
- One tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- One tablespoon water
- Start with clean feet, mix apple cider vinegar with water, mix them properly.
- Apply this mixture on your feet with the help of cotton ball.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes, after that rinse your feet with cold water.
- Do this remedy daily and keep your feet well moisturized to avoid dryness.
5. Olive Oil and Sugar for Dark Feet
Olive oil and sugar both are meant to be the best combo to get rid of dark feet and dead skin cells.
- Two tablespoons Olive oil
- One tablespoon crush sugar
- Half tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- First soak your feet in warm water for 10 minutes, then pat dry your feet with a wash cloth.
- In a clean bowl, mix all the ingredients together, start applying this mixture on your dark feet.
- Start exfoliating your feet with this mixture for at least 5 to 6 minutes.
- After that let it stay for more 5 minutes, then wash your feet with water.
- Repeat until you fully get fairer feet.
6. Baking Soda and Milk for Dark Feet
Are you want to make your skin soft? Are you want to get rid of rough feet? This mixture gives you nice soft and fairer feet in just one use, so go and try it.
- One tablespoon baking soda
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk
- Clean your feet properly, in a clean bowl mix baking soda with milk.
- Mix them properly, the mixture should be in a thick paste.
- Now start applying it on your feet and start rubbing, rub faster as you can.
- After 2 to 3 minutes, let it stay for more 10 minutes.
- After that remove, it with wet washcloth or tissue, apply a moisturizer after that.
Should be applied daily to get rid of dark feet.
Related Useful Posts: