In addition to looking dull as well as unhealthy, dry hair should lead to hair loss and dandruff. Therefore, you require treating dry hair as early as possible.
It is to be noted that hair becomes dry because the hair shafts do not soak up or maintain sufficient moisture, resulting in a fragile, lackluster appearance. This can however be because of illness or dietary deficiencies, use of harsh hair products, extremely washing your hair, contact to chlorinated water, and excessive use of heated styling tools or hair dye.
If you take enough care of your hair, eat a healthy diet, use quality hair care products meant for your type of hair as well as applying a few over-the-counter situations can prevent it from drying out. In addition to that there are a lot of simple home remedies that can assist sufficiently in treating dry hair and restore its health and shine.
Firstly, Olive Oil
Olive oil is the most excellent home remedy for dry hair. The rich vitamins E as well as antioxidant substance present in olive oil assist in healing damaged hair by sealing the cuticle, or outer layer, with moisture. It should be noted importantly that olive oil can be applied as a hot oil hair treatment to strength, add shine and restore moisture to very dry hair.
- Put sufficient olive oil for the measurement of your hair in a cup or bowl as well as to some extent warm it in a microwave.
- Use the warm oil meticulously over your scalp as well as hair shafts. Moreover, massage your scalp smoothly for five to 10 minutes.
- You should cover your hair with a warm towel as well as leave the oil on overnight, or just for 30 minutes.
- Finally, shampoo and condition your hair with products that is suitable to type of hair.
- Last of all do this at least once on a weekly basis to provide your hair much-required nourishment as well as care. It should be noted also that you can use coconut oil, castor oil, jojoba oil, corn oil or almond oil, or for this hot oil treatment.
Mayonnaise is a wonderful component for treating dry hair at home. It is important to note that it contains enough of protein that will assist you in making your hair soft as well as shiny.
- Measure out one cup of full-fat mayonnaise. Use a thick layer of it on a little damp hair as well as scalp.
- Massage the mayonnaise into your scalp in addition and after that work it through your hair to the ends.
- Cover your hair with a plastic cap for just about an hour.
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water and after that shampoo as usual.
- Finally, repeat on a weekly basis to hydrate very dry hair.
Eggs are also significantly important and helpful for dry as well as damaged hair. A good source of protein and lecithin, eggs assist in strengthening and repairing damaged as well as lifeless hair by adding moisture, shine, and texture to it.
- Whip an egg white carefully along with two tablespoons of lukewarm water or apple cider vinegar. Use the mixture to your damp hair as well as scalp and massage with your fingertips in a circular motion for 15 minutes. Then afterwards shampoo your hair with cool water. You can do this once or twice a week, depending on the situation of your hair.
- Mix together three eggs, two tablespoons of olive oil as well as one tablespoon of honey. Use this mixture to damp hair as well as scalp. Then cover your head with a shower cap for about 30 minutes, and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo plus cool water. You can do this once a week towards making your hair soft as well as silky.
Beer works as a wonderful hair conditioner. The protein in beer assists a lot in repairing damaged hair cuticles as well as nourishes hair follicles, which in turn makes your hair smooth and shiny.
- Shampoo your hair as usual and after that spray a little amount of beer onto your hair. Allow your hair to dry on its own. When it is dry, your hair will look shiny and smooth.
- Moreover, you can in addition spray beer onto your hair before blow drying or styling your hair. You should note that the smell of beer will not stay on your hair if you let your hair dry naturally.
The good fats, vitamins A as well as E, protein and different other minerals in avocado are extremely helpful for drying and damaged hair. Avocado also assists add moisture to dry hair shafts as well as strengthen your hair.
- Mash one ripe, peeled avocado. Then mix it with one teaspoon wheat-germ oil or jojoba oil in making smooth paste. Use this mixture on clean hair, from the roots to the end. Then don’t forget in covering your hair with the help of a shower cap. You should leave it on for half an hour and then shampoo your hair with lukewarm water. Don’t forget to follow this remedy once or twice a week.
- Crush a mature, peeled avocado in addition to adding two tablespoons olive oil to it. Then mix well unless the uniformity is thick as well as smooth. You should shampoo as well as clean your hair. Use the mixture to your hair as well as leave it on for 30 minutes. Finally, rinse your hair. You should this at least once a week.
Bananas are another wonderful component in order to treat too much dry as well as damaged hair. The high potassium as well as moisture content in bananas put off split ends, and soften and also enhance the flexibility of your hair.
- Mash one ripe or overripe banana as well as stretch it carefully on your hair, from the roots to the ends. Leave it on for up to an hour and after that rinse your hair with lukewarm water. You should do this once a week for achieve wonderful results.
- On the other hand, mash one very ripe banana, one tablespoon almond oil as well as two tablespoons honey. Use this hair mask on your hair and cover it fully. Then leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes. Also rinse well with lukewarm water. You can follow this remedy once week for enjoying smooth as well as shiny hair.