Hello, everyone, I am back with another Diy recipe, I know that you really love DIY hair mask so today I am going to share a super deep conditioning hair mask using all natural ingredients as always.
So if you have dry, frizzy or damaged hair this DIY hair mask will truly help you, right now I am using this mask every week and seriously I can’t stop touching my hair it feels so soft, so in this mask I only use three ingredients coconut oil, jojoba oil and honey.
Coconut oil provides the hair necessary nutrients, it reach in vitamin E, it help to produce lost protein, in that case, we see less hair fall and breakage, coconut oil penetrates into hair and scalp so easily so it stimulates hair growth, it also have high moisture retention capacity so it really seals the moisture and keep the hair soft so it’s very beneficial for the people who have dry hair and split ends. Because of the fatty acids in coconut oil it also an anti-dandruff property.
Jojoba oil is all natural serum it gives the hair a shiny and healthy look because it’s a natural moisturizer, it smoothes the hair cuticle so it conceals any dry or frizzy hair. It also promotes hair growth because it make a great job by cleansing the scalp and it open up any blocked hair follicles, encouraging the growth of new hair cells.
Honey has amino properties basically it means a natural softener; it conditions and smooth the hair so it makes hair healthier and boost the hair growth. It has a lot of nutrients and antioxidants so it improves the health of hair and scalp at the same time. It has a high amount of sugar it helps to retain moisture and really strengthen the hair and prevents hair loss. It also has lightening properties so if you want a natural hair lightener honey is a way to go.
DIY Hair Mask for Dry Damaged Hair
So now you know why I combine these three ingredients, so now I will show you how I make it.
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil
What to do for Diy hair mask:
- If your hair is shorter adjust the ingredient quantity, as this measurement is perfect for medium long hair, you can also store this mask on the fridge.
- Put everything in one container or bowl, you want the honey and coconut oil to melt and be warm so for that add a hot water to a bowl, place the container on top of it with all the ingredients, let it melts for a couple of minutes, now it ready.
- First of all wet your hair or spray some water on your hairs, your hair should be slightly damp not so much wet, this makes easier to apply this mask and I think in this manner hair absorbs the oil better.
- Then comb your hair, now pour some mask on your hand, start applying this DIY hair mask from the bottom then up, you really need to be focusing on the ends their typically the more damage is.
- After the ends massage this mask on your scalp, remember I mention it has amazing benefits for the scalp as well, massaging stimulate hair growth, so just take your time, it also feel really good and relaxing, apply the rest to the ends.
- After that comb your hair with wider tooth comb so that this DIY hair mask distribute everywhere equally.
- After combing cover your hair with a shower cap, let it mask remain on your hair for 45 minutes and relax.
- So if want a deep conditioning treatment apply some heat with a blow dryer for almost 10 minutes, the heat open up the hair shafts and allows the oil to really soaks in and penetrate deep into the hair.
- Once you are done, just go and get a shower, shampoo and condition your hair as usual, make sure you rinse your hair properly so that all the oil rinse off.
It so easy to comb after that, no tangles at all, every time you did this your hair feels super soft and healthy, so that’s basically what I do to make my hair soft, you know what I notice when I start using this DIY hair mask my hair felts soft, smooth and less frizzy. I don’t need any serum or anything.
So do this DIY hair mask a try, I recommend to do this once a week, if you like my post or if you want to share your recipe then don’t forget to write in the below comment box.