Today I am really happy because I’m sharing really simple, natural DIY face cleansers for acne which I personally use in my skin care routine because of it all natural and it’s really easy to make. The best part is that for making this we only need one, two or three ingredients, that’s it or you can alter these ingredients.
Did you know a facial skin is more delicate than rest of the body? When our delicate face is exposed to pollution, UV rays, dust, and chemicals it starts making problems. The problems are a breakout, tiny bumps, acne, whiteheads, and blackheads.
So we all exposed to these factors every single day so our skin needs special gentle care. Nothing is better than a nice face cleanser and exfoliation which removes dead skin cells, excessive oil and lot of dust.
So today I decided to gives you all natural and easy DIY face cleanser for acne that suits all skin types, I do my best to cover all skin problems and types that relate with acne in this post. So let’s start.
1. Oatmeal For Oily & Sensitive Skin
This one is my favorite face cleanser. As it contains a chemical which is saponins, as it known for cleansing properties. It’s also anti-inflammatory, it also helps to exfoliate your skin gently and lock the moisture and it makes your skin incredibly soft and supple. Its perfect for people who have sensitive skin, it’s also great for people who have acne or oily skin. In reality, every skin type people can use it and get its benefits.
How to use this natural oatmeal face cleanser for acne
- First of all, take one cup of oatmeal.
- Now blend them in a blender until you get a powdery consistency.
- Every time you want to use it.
- Take two tablespoons of oatmeal powder, add a little bit of honey(optional).
- Add a little bit of water.
- Now massage it into your skin very gently.
- If you have very irritated or inflamed skin due to acne then this will give you a really nice feel.
- Because oatmeal is very gentle, it helps to reduce and soothe inflammation or redness.
2. Honey for Combination Skin
If you have problematic skin like eczema or any kind of acne then honey is very beneficial for your combination skin. Raw honey contains antibacterial and healing properties. Its anti-inflammatory, it helps to clean out the pores and retain moisture. There are so many reasons why I recommend this. Just make sure you get raw honey or unfiltered honey because it has all the antioxidants and nutrients which your skin need. I personally recommend and use pure manuka honey because it has all the things which you need for making DIY face cleanser for acne.
How to use this natural honey face cleanser
- First of all wet your entire face.
- Scoop out a small amount of honey.
- Now rub the honey into your entire face, you can also use it on your hands or neck.
- If you don’t want any mess just use it when you are taking shower, it not only mess free but saves your time as well.
- Let it as a mask and wash your rest of the body in the shower.
- Let it for 4 or 5 minutes.
- After that, you can simply rinse it off.
3. Yogurt for Dry Skin
Yogurt is another great natural face cleanser. It contains lactic acid which helps to gently exfoliate the skin. It tighten the pores and reduces the appearance of fine lines and it also very hydrating, it also helps to kill the bacterias which causing acne or breakouts. If your skin is dry then this is perfect for you as it makes your skin extra soft and smooth. To get the great result you have to use plain and natural yogurt without any artificial flavors or sugar.
How to use natural yogurt face cleanser for acne
- You can use it alone or mix some honey for extra moisturization.
- Just Massage a thin layer of this into your skin.
- If anything traps on your pores, yogurt helps to loosen them.
- Simply massage it for few seconds then let it stay as a mask for few minutes.
- After then wash your face thoroughly with water.
4. Bentonite Clay for Acne Prone Skin
For deep facial cleanse there is nothing better than to use clay my personal favorite is bentonite clay. It penetrates deep into the skin, it also acts as a magnet for toxins and impurities. It gently exfoliates and promotes blood circulation. This is especially affected by acne prone skin so if you have this skin then this face cleanser is for you.
How to use bentonite clay face cleanser for acne
- If you want to activate the bentonite clay then use it along with apple cider vinegar.
- Apple cider vinegar is another great ingredient for skin.
- Mix a little bit of each until you got a smooth consistency.
- You can also add your favorite essential oils on it to make it more beneficial.
- Now apply it to your skin let it stay for 5 or 10 minutes.
- Then remove it by washing your face but don’t forget to massage your face gently or with soft strokes.
5. Green Gram for Brighter skin or Uneven Skin Tone
You can easily get green gram flour from any superstore if you not then take a simply green gram and make a powder of it. If you want to get rid of acne and want brighter looking skin then green gram is actually using in fairness process from centuries. We adding some more ingredients in this face cleanser like gram flour powder and rice powder. These both powder helps to whiten your skin naturally, removes acne and also clean your skin from within.
How to use green gram face cleanser for acne
- Take one part of green gram flour, one part of gram flour and rice powder.
- Mix all the together.
- If you want you can add milk into powder but if you don’t want just use alone.
- Use a little bit of water, in that case, it’s easy to apply on your face.
- Massage gently for 2 or 3 minutes.
- If you want you can leave it for more 5 minutes if not.
- Wash it off with water.