Since decades body art has been alluring youngsters and even middle aged people. Interestingly, both male and females are into getting body tattoos – it has been considered a way through which feelings can be expressed, or you can say create an impact on others. Well the fact remains true, the tattoos look super cool but it’s a painstaking task when it comes to their removal.
Previously, maybe 10 years back, you could only get permanent tattoos; however, now there is a feasibility of obtaining temporary tattoos. These get away with time, but many times people want to get rid of their tattoos forever. This excerpt deals with the ways through which you can undergo this expensive procedure easily at home. You must not be having an idea but if you go to tattoo removers, they charge you really high – the entire procedure gets painful and extended too.
image credit: flickr
You must be thinking why would ever one want to get rid of the tattoo? There can be ample amount of reasons varying from person to person; the most common ones are;
- With time people realize it’s not a mature thing
- Lovers do get rid of title tattoos when they get separated
- Many times workplace credos aren’t flexible
- They get bored, simply
These are a few to highlight – all the reasons are enough to lead you to the way where you simply want to get rid of your tattoo.
Natural ways for removing tattoos:
Listed are the popular ways through which tattoos tend to get removed at home. However, the process is not as effective but would give great results over time.
When the tattoos are made, the pigments are injected inside the skin – through the dermabrasion method the skin is peeled off safely. Let me be clear here – this is a surgical process and costs a lot when done through a physician – so be very careful when doing at home.
First of all, take a warm cloth and moist your tattoo area really well.
- Take a half cup salt and carefully place in over the area you had already moistened. Don’t worry, it won’t fall.
- Start rubbing the salt on the tattoo with cloth, it would get red and would start to bleed eventually. As soon as it happens, make sure you quickly wash the salt away, otherwise it would cause pain.
- You need an antiseptic in order to avoid further complications – use a fresh piece of cloth dipped in hydrogen peroxide.
- On the scar area you must use vitamin E – you can get it from the drug store easily.
- Lastly, place medical gauze on the scar and leave to scab. When the scab will leave its place you would see that the ink has faded. After a few days you can repeat the same process and continue till get the desired state.
- Please consider using grounded salt – it is an excellent exfoliating agent and has the ability to remove up to several layers of skin, especially when used with water for rubbing. Similarly, vitamin E helps in scar recovery and reduces pain too.
- Chemical peel:
Again you have one effective way of removing tattoos at home – have a look at the details;
Take natural extract of aloe Vera, apricot scrub and vitamin E oil – make sure the quantities are the same, mix them well together.
Apply this mixture over the tattoos are in circular motions – make sure the entire areas get covered properly.
Leave it for 5 minutes and remove it with chilled water. You have to remove it completely.
You have to do this entire process for a month and at least 5 times a day – it’s simple and you would see ink has started to fade.