Hello, everyone, I know I do a lot of posts that focus on the skin on our face but the truth is that’s not the only skin we should focusing on all over the skin is important no matter where it is that’s why today I am focusing on the skin on our hands.
I am sure we all heard that when it comes to age the back of our hands start sagging. Our hands are the first part which shows serious signs of aging that’s simply because we use them for everything from washing dishes, lifting weights, driving or simply applying hand sanitizer which dries them out simply our hands goes through a lot of things. We constantly expose them to chemicals and sun exposure more than we actually can imagine. So every time when you are going for dish washing just wear a piece of gloves which protect your hands from the harsh chemical and detergents, but before wearing gloves apply some olive oil or homemade hand cream which I write below, it will make your hand super soft.
All of these things can lead of rough, dry hands, wrinkles, fine lines, and many more things. Even after everything they go through we neglect them, so that’s why do I am writing a post in which I write 4 ways to get soft and beautiful hands overnight instantly and also it really helps to repair your hands, leave them feeling super soft and also help to prevent aging in this post I am sharing how to make your own scrub, hand cream, and most important homemade sunscreen, so keep reading if you want to know the recipe and how to make them.
How to get soft and beautiful hands overnight
1. Hand scrub
So to get super soft and beautiful hands I recommend exfoliating, you can make your own hand scrub by sugar and olive oil. Use can also substitute the ingredient and use whatever you like if you don’t have olive oil you can simply use, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil. If you don’t have any oil you can simply squeeze a lemon juice and mix it up with sugar it also foams a really good scrub.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- Some lemon juice (it’s optional if you want to lighten your skin tone or if your hands are dull than use this)
What do you need to do?
- Just take one tablespoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of sugar and some lemon juice (optional), place them in a bowl.
- Mix them properly, head over to your bathroom sink.
- Grab some of your hand scrub gently start massaging this all over the hands, on the back, palms, between the fingers and keep massaging for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then rinse everything off, I love doing this because it’s like a whole new layer of skin and my hands feels just amazingly soft.
- Remember not to use any kind of soap or hand wash after this.
2. DIY hand exfoliation
When your hands are always dry and chapped due to chemical, water, detergents and much more than this DIY hand exfoliation is especially for you who have very dry hands and want to get rid of it, I know you feel embrace every time when someone touches your hand, so not more just use this DIY hand exfoliation and shock everyone with your soft hands. You can use this on your face or anywhere like on your dry elbows, knees, feet, even you can use this to heal cracked heels as well.
Sugar is a natural exfoliant for the skin, avoid nut oils on your skin if you allergic to nuts, essential oils should be diluted before touching skin. If you want to substitute any ingredient you can like if you want to use brown sugar you can use it, you can use vanilla oil, rose oil, jojoba oil or sweet almond oil.
- Half cup of Sugar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons of rice bran oil
- Some drops of sandalwood essential oil (optional)
- Some drop of lavender oil
What you need to do:
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl; mix them all until they properly blended.
- So grab some mixture into your hand and just scrubbing really gently for a couple of minutes.
- After that just rinse your hands, but not use any kind of soap.
- I recommend using this scrub daily who are experiencing dry skin if you want to use this scrub on your face than people who have pimples and acne please don’t use it.
- It feels really soft and smooth after using this, no more dull and dry skin
3. Hand Cream
Another step which is really very important is moisturizing our hands are exposed to so many things throughout the day including water, chemicals and sun, all of the things damage our hands. But you can make your own hand cream which will protect your hands and also make them soft, so if you are still thinking that how to get soft hands overnight then start using this hand cream right now.
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil
- 1 tablespoon of aloe Vera gel
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 3 or 4 drops of tea tree oil (optional)
What do you need to do?
- Add all ingredients in a bowl, almond oil, aloe vera gel and coconut oil.
- Just swipe them all for a few minutes until you get a creamy consistency.
- Then store, these hands cream in a container or in a small jar.
- Using the hand cream is really the best way to restore the lost moisture and it also repair the hands skin, they feel and look younger, so make a habit and remember to apply a hand cream throughout the day.
These ingredients contain tons of amazing benefits for the skin, they have different vitamins and all ingredients are a great moisturizer, so they really going to nourish and repair your hands skin.
4. Natural Sunscreen
The last and most important way to get soft hands is to apply a sunscreen, after the face our hands receive the most sun exposure, the skin on the hand is so thin that’s why it more prone to sagging, wrinkles and age spots. A plenty of studies show that sunscreen reducing skin aging so why not we apply sunscreen to our hands. There are also a lot of hand creams in the market they come with sunscreen already so you don’t have to worry about applying. So let’s not forget about your hands and apply a sunscreen every time you go outside.
- Half cup of Coconut oil
- Quarter cup of olive oil
- Few drops of your favorite Essential oils
- 2 tablespoons of Zinc oxide powder
What do you need to do?
- Just add coconut oil, olive oil and essential oils of your choice, personally, I love lavender oil, but you can use any oil from vanilla to rose oil or any oil, but you just need a few drops, just add all the things in a bowl.
- Now you have to place this bowl to a double bowler, allow the steam to melt all the ingredients for a couple of minutes.
- Now remove it from the double bowler, it’s time to add zinc oxide powder, but remember it must be non-nano zinc oxide powder.
- Now add it and stir slowly until this powder dissolves completely.
- So zinc oxide is the SPF ingredient in this DIY this going to protect you from the sun rays, but you must purchase non-nano zinc oxide you can easily get this from online or any food store, it usually inexpensive, it very cheap.
- Now store the mixture in a glass jar or container and you are good to go, after a few hours it foams a nice creamy lotion consistency apply it when you are next time go outside.
- If you are curious about the SPF in this ingredient than 2 tablespoons of zinc oxide has SPF 20 but if you want more coverage you can add more zinc.
Coconut oil had tones of beauty benefits, it really hydrate your skin that’s why we all love it, Olive oil is an addition to just great hydrator and it’s an antioxidant which is really great for your skin as well.
I get a lot of question so you can substitute the ingredients, I know because we all don’t have the exact same ingredients in our kitchen. So remember to share this post with your friends or with your family members who want soft hands overnight instantly.
If you think this post is useful or if you want to share your own recipe or tell me your tips that you do to get soft and younger looking skin then write in the below comment box. Don’t forget to follow me on all my social media like Google+, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Twitter.
So take care and keep reading.