So you want to know about how to get rid of whiteheads? First, it may be useful to know how we get the whiteheads. Whiteheads are also known as closed comedones, are hard white bumps caused by a collection of oil and dead skin cells inside pores. They usually take on a white or yellow color. Whiteheads are more common with the people who have oily skin. Whiteheads are formed of pimples and blackheads; they are caused by clogged pores. Don’t pop your white heads with your hands, because it causes pimples, infection and even scarring. If whiteheads appear on your skin don’t worry, you can remove those whiteheads successes by following these tips.
- Wash your face with warm water at least twice a day using a mild face wash. Because a regular ritual of washing your face helps get rid of whiteheads and prevents them from coming back.
- One of the most effective methods to get rid of whiteheads at home consists of steaming your face over a bowl of boiling water for 10 minutes. Because stemming opens the pores. After taking steaming, gently push the whiteheads out of the pore. But remember not to force hard it can cause scars or broken veins.
- You can use a clay mask. It is helpful in removing more dead skin cells. But I recommend using a thick paste of baking soda and water. Apply it all over your face, now wait for dry and after that wash your face with warm water.
- If you don’t want to steam your face no problem you can dip a towel in warm water, squeeze dry, and on your face. Repeat this for a few minutes to insured that your face has been warmed up and your pores have been opened.
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water daily, this remedy keeps you hydrated and your faces less problem of pimples and acne.
- Rub gently lemon on your face with a cotton ball. Mild acid in it helps in opening pores and removing whiteheads. Lemon juice also dries excess oil which caused whiteheads.
- Apple cider vinegar helps with all types of blemishes, as well as whiteheads. For best results dip some liquid into the affected area just after steaming. Don’t rinse.
- Honey contains antibacterial properties. It helps to remove blackheads and whiteheads. Apply honey directly without mixing anything on problem areas after cleansing the skin. Leave for 10 minutes, rinse off with warm water.
Always use home remedies with natural ingredients. Because it’s easier and safer way to remove whiteheads from your face. If you find one or 2 methods that work very well, then never use the same medications to treat whiteheads again.
If you used one of the above remedy and it gives you good result then feel free to give your suggestion and opinions on it.
Last updated byat .