Hi everyone, Hope you enjoy your weekend, Did you taking care of your skin?, I know you do, after getting lot of queries on my previous post that is “how to get clear skin with ice cube”, in this post I share a recipe to get rid of cellulite with ice cube, so that’s why my many readers had requested me to write a proper post for them on cellulite, so in that why they know various natural ways to get rid of cellulite. In this post, I tried my best to add the effective solutions and thank you so much all of you for just a great response on my previous posts.
It affects about 90 percent of women, so don’t be yourself over it, it’s perfectly normal to have it, I have it, your friend has it and most likely your favorite celebrity has it. To understand how to treat cellulite it’s good to know what it is under the skin, cellulite is nothing more than normal fat beneath the skin and the reason why it gives a bumpy appearance is because the fat pushes against the connective tissue that causes the above skin to create little dimples.
What causes cellulite?
Cellulite is what we called cottage cheese sometimes, lumpy skin. People of all sizes have cellulite so it has nothing to do this way, So what causing cellulite well we really don’t know it’s extremely complicated as we know that gaining weight can activate it, pregnancy and very high fatty diet seems to contribute too cellulite appearance. It’s also caused by poor diet, lack of exercise, hormonal changes, not taking enough water and the thickness & color of your skin.
In women, cellulite is so common it affects an about 80 to 90 percent woman that is almost normal. Well does cellulite really related to fat, it’s not just about fat and fat is not the primary cause of cellulite, so consider these circumstances, no matter how fat men can get they don’t have cellulite and cellulite can occur in thin women. It’s totally true that we have cellulite; if you gain more weight you put on more fat and it will worsen your cellulite.
14 Natural Ways to get rid of cellulite
1. Coffee scrub
If you are a coffee drinker like me, then I will give you an idea to how you can recycle your coffee ground from the morning cup of joy and then turning it into an anti-cellulite scrub, did you know that the major ingredient for the cellulite cream is caffeine, so after making yourself a cup of coffee instead of tossing the coffee grounds turn them into a nice refreshing scrub. Coffee grounds don’t only help to reduce the cellulite but it also naturally exfoliate your skin and top of that the extra virgin olive oil makes your skin feel as soft as ever and the best part is it’s all natural.
- One cup of Coffee grounds
- Few tablespoons of olive oil
- After making a coffee place used coffee grounds in a bowl, add a few tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and mix them together.
- The olive oil will not only bind the coffee grounds together so that the application is easier it also help to condition your skin.
- Perfect now just bring the perfect scrub and scrub your cellulite away, so notice right away how to tighten your skin start feeling the reason why because the caffeine from the coffee stimulating the blood vessels thus tightening and toning the tissues on the applied area.
- Toxins and fatty deposits will be pushed up as your skin are being treated.
- Just scrub your skin for about 10 minutes and rinse off and wishing you ladies best of luck.
It is true that many overweight peoples don’t eat this yummy fruit because it’s high in calories and fats compared to other fruits. But did you know that if you eat this creamy green fruit in moderation than it will help you to reduce your cellulite? Recent studies show that the oleic acid presents in avocado naturally reduce your appetite and it also helps in weight loss. So eat it regularly and make a scrubbing paste from it, it also helps you to get rid of cellulite fast.
- 1 mash Avocado
- 2 tablespoon of grape fruit juice
- Pumpkin (optional)
- In a clean bowl add 1 mash avocado and 2 tablespoons of grape fruit juice, mix it well.
- Start to apply this on the affected area, massage gently for 10 minutes, then let it stay for 20 minutes.
- After that wash the area properly, apply a good moisturizer.
Don’t forget to eat this yummy fruit on a daily basis.
Bananas are the best food for people who have cellulite because it’s highest in potassium and sodium which make an excellent snack for them, so try to eat two bananas daily. Banana scrub doesn’t only help to reduce cellulite but also makes your skin super soft.
- 2 mash bananas
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- In a clean bowl add mash bananas, sugar, and apple cider vinegar, mix them properly.
- Now start scrubbing your cellulite areas with this banana scrub for 5 minutes.
- Let it stay for more 10 minutes, after that wash it off.
4. Cocoa Butter and Brown Sugar
Cocoa butter has a high amount of anti-oxidants, vitamin, and minerals. It doesn’t only exfoliate your skin but also fades scars. This recipe is very good to reduce cellulite and achieve glowing skin.
- Cocoa butter
- Brown sugar
- Coffee grounds
- In a clean bowl, mix all the ingredients, so that you got a scrubbing paste.
- I just recommended that you scrub in the bathroom for easy cleanup.
- Start scrubbing this mixture on the affected area for 5 to 10 minutes, and then wrap your skin for 20 minutes, after that wash your skin with water.
5. Massaging and Scrubbing
Massaging the cellulite area while in a hot bath gives a nice result if you done it twice a week. You can also make a combination of olive oil and juniper oil, after weeks of massage daily with this combination you will see that your cellulite starts reducing and disappearing.
Just like massage rubbing dry brushing on affected area will also work, rub coconut or olive oil before brushing won’t hurt your dedicated skin, don’t rub too hard as it cause scar, brush gently in upwards strokes this will help to stimulate the blood circulation, Always choose a dry brush which have natural bristles.
Daily massaging and scrubbing will increase blood circulation and helps clear any damaged or clogged skin tissues that contribute to the appearance of cellulite.
Did you love spa treatments? Then this ingredient is just right for you. Seaweed makes your skin more elastic, smooth, tone and moisturize which is very important to get rid of cellulite. You can simply mix some ingredients to make a homemade spa treatment and you can easily store them in the fridge also.
- 2 tablespoons of powder seaweed
- 1 tablespoon jojoba oil or almond oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon Aloe Vera gel
- For this mask you need seaweed powder, you can also buy dried seaweed and make a powder in grinder.
- In a clean bowl, mix all the above ingredients, seaweed powder, honey, aloe Vera gel, and jojoba or almond oil.
- Mix them properly and after you get a thick paste start applying it on the cellulite area.
- Let this mask stay for 30 to 40 minutes, after that wash it off with water.
The seaweed firms up the skin and diminishes the cellulite.
7. Coffee Ground and Cayenne Pepper
Many people just throw away coffee grounds, but there are benefits to recycling them. did you know they can be used to absorb smell in a refrigerator or room, coffee grounds are very effective to reduce cellulite naturally? Coffee increase circulation and reduce puffiness so the skin looks smoother we are also using olive oil and cayenne pepper in this remedy.
- Half cup of coffee grounds
- One teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- In a clean bowl, mix coffee grounds, cayenne pepper, and olive oil, now mix them properly.
- Start applying this mixture on affected area and scrub for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- After that wash it off with water and use soap, afterward apply a good body lotion.
8. Drink Lemon Juice with Cayenne Pepper
Many women swear that the mixture of cayenne pepper and lemon juice to get rid of cellulite.
Mix the juice of one lemon into 2 glasses water, 1 tablespoon honey and add a pinch of cayenne pepper. Drink the mixture two times a day. Aside from the reduction of cellulite, this drink also helps to detoxify the body.
Did you know that jumping either on a floor, trampoline or bed is said to reduce cellulite. The lymphatic system helps to remove toxin and fats from the body, but it also contribute to excess fat and water retention if it is blocked.
Varicose veins and cellulite are sometimes symptoms of a blocked lymphatic system. Jump for 10 to 20 minutes a day is a fun and easy way to get the lymphatic system moving.
10. Vinegar mixture
If you are lazy and if you have cellulite then this home remedy is just perfect for you, as you know that combination of apple cider vinegar and honey is really effective to get rid of cellulite.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of water
- Half tablespoon honey
- In a clean bowl, mix apple cider vinegar, water, and honey, mix them properly.
- Now apply it on your affected areas with the help of cotton ball.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it off.
If you want instant result then use this remedy daily.
11. Tomato juice:
Another great home remedy which is really very effective is tomato juice and lemon. Tomato juice help to break down all the fat there by reducing cellulite, citric acid present in lemon also helps to reduce cellulite.
- ¼ cup of Tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a clean bowl, add tomato juice and lemon juice, mix it to foams a paste.
- Apply it either with a brush or with a cotton ball on affected areas.
- Leave it for 20 to 25 minutes, after that wash it off with warm water.
Do this twice a week and you good to go.
Start increasing your daily water intake, water is really an underrated substance, it has no calories and it can actually enhance the body’s ability to burn fat.
Having adequate water in the body also promotes the skin’s production of collagen, which strengthens the skin structure. This may reduce the appearance of cellulite because a stronger structure gives the skin a more toned look.
13. Healthy Diet
The most important commitment you can make is to eat a healthy diet with plenty of fibers, raw fruits, vegetables, fish, proteins, oats and whole grains, this will help sweep toxins and waste materials from the intestinal tract so they less likely to be stored as cellulite.
Stay away from Tran’s fats, preservatives, junk foods and processed sugars.
Exercise moderately at least five times a week, being overweight is one of the factors that can aggravate cellulite since it contributes to the swelling of fat pockets.
Physical exercise also burns up excess fat, which is what cellulite id made of. However, for women who already at a healthy weight, dropping some pounds wouldn’t work because it will simple loosen the skin and make the lumps more obvious, instead they should be firming and toning up their thigh muscles to get a smoother appearance.
Do toning exercises that target thigh areas like leg lifts, squats, Pilates, and yoga.