Squeezing blackheads is not the right way to get rid of blackheads. You may like to squeeze blackheads on nose or face but keep in mind that this squeezing process of blackheads can lead your skin damage and scarring. Home remedies are the best way to remove blackheads. Here are some remedies which help you to get rid of blackheads.
- Firstly take steam for about 1 to 2 minutes after this take a full tablespoon of sugar and milk, start rubbing this into the affected area, put some little pressure on the nose area. Continue doing it for at least a week, you will see the amazing results in just one or two weeks.
- Steam your face about two minutes. This can be very beneficial, so try to get steam as hot as possible, but make sure it does not hearts you. Apply P.V.A glue or Elmer’s glue on trouble areas. Then leave it alone until it’s completely dry. Peel the glue off and view the results.
- Grate one raw potato and rub it for 10 minutes on your face, nose and chin. Let it dry and then wash your face with warm water.
- Make a paste of coriander leaves and turmeric powder. Apply this mixture on your face for 10 minutes.
- Mix sugar, honey and lemon juice to form an Exfoliator. Rub it on your skin, then leave your skin about 10 minutes and rinse your face with warm water. Lemon juice brightens skin while sugar exfoliates it.
- Make a scrub using crushed almonds and gram flour and apply this mixture, rub gently on all over nose area.
- Mixed some baking soda in warm water, apply on your face for 25 minutes and then wash your face with warm water.
- Take two tablespoons of yoghurt mixed with one tablespoon of lemon juice. This is a very good home made remedy to remove blackheads.
- Warm up a small wash clothes and put it all over blackheads on face for 15 minutes. The moisture from warm towel will clear out the pores.
- Beat one egg white and add one tablespoon of honey. Apply this mixture for 30 minutes.
Last updated byat .