I hope you all are fine; actually, I don’t post daily due to many busy schedules I hope you all don’t mind. , I hope you like my previous posts, so coming back to my today post it’s about how to get clear skin with ice cubes, yes ice cubes. You can easily make these DIY beauty ice cubes at home.
I admit that in the summers or hot day when I open the fridge door, I get cold breeze which refreshes me and suddenly my mind told me what are you doing just standing dumb but my heart said no little more. So these types of incidence we face all.
It’s not so bad, but today I told you how to collect some simple ingredients from your kitchen and put them in ice cube trays for skin care. It’s really easy, fun making; also, it lasts many months for busy persons like me. Now it’s time to fill your ice cube trays with different and yummy ingredients, these ice cubes work miracles on sunburns, dark circles, puffy ices and pimples. If you want to firm and lift your saggy face, then you should read my facelift recipe below.
1. Green tea for dark circles
Green tea is one of my favorite drinks and also I love to use green tea for my skin. It’s has packed with antioxidants so defiantly it’s very good for our skin and health. As I mention in my dark circle post that I used chilled used green tea bags for puffy eyes, but you can use green tea ice cubes because it’s easy to make and you can store the remaining.
- take a cup of water
- add 1 tablespoon green tea and boil it.
- Then chill it at room temperature and later on, pour it on ice trays and use green tea ice cubes whenever you want on dark circles and puffy eyes.
- If you use it daily you can see an impressive result in just one week.
2. Cucumber and honey for clear skin
If you want a glowing skin, then you must use this combination. As we all know that a cucumber gives a really cooling sensation while honey help to clear and moisturize our skin from deep inside.
- Take one medium size cucumber and 3 tablespoon honey.
- Add both ingredients to the blender and add half cup water now blend them.
- When you got the thick puree, pour it into ice trays and freeze for 2 hours.
- After that take one cube and rub it on all over your face, neck and you can use it on any other body part.
- When the ice cube melts wait for 10 minutes, now wash your face.
lemon and orange juice for clear skin
Lemon juice and orange juice are very beneficial for our skin, it has many beauty benefits. If you want to get brighter skin, then you must use lemon juice daily. Lemon also helps to get rid of blackheads, whiteheads, age spots, acne scars, wrinkles and much more. It’s very hard to find orange juice in the offseason.
- take 5 lemon or orange.
- Squeeze it and pour its juice in ice trays.
- Use one or two ice cubes as per requirement on your face or neck.
- Rub it gently and wait for 30 minutes, wash it off with warm water.
Aloe vera for beautiful and clear skin
There are a dozen benefits of Aloe Vera for skin and health. There is no doubt that we all use this plant once in life for any skin problem like itching, sunburn, skin patches, skin rashes, pimples, acne scars, pigmentation and much more. Many times we can’t find fresh aloe gel so I recommend making it and storing it in your fridge.
- Make a thick puree of aloe Vera and pour it into ice trays and freeze it.
- Now take one ice cube I think is sufficient for the whole face.
- Use it whenever you need. If you want to use it daily, you can use it just gently rub the ice cube on, all around your face and neck and let it sit for 15 minutes.
Raw milk for skin whitening
My many readers complain that the raw milk doesn’t find easily and it doesn’t store easily almost after two days its waste so many people disappoint about that. But now don’t worry; I have a wonderful solution for this problem. If you have any skin problem like a pimple, acne scars, wrinkles, dark face or neck and much more just use raw milk ice cube daily on your skin.
- Just take raw milk or whole milk
- pour it in the ice trays and freeze it for 4 to 5 hours now use it whenever you want.
- Take one ice cube gently rubs it on your face and neck until it melts wait for 15 minutes.
- Now wash your face with warm water.
- If you use it thrice a week you notice your skin texture improving day by day.
Coffee grounds for cellulite reduction
Did cellulite make your confidence? Don’t worry use this coffee ice cubes on your cellulite daily to fade them away. Caffeine, which presents in coffee help to improve the circulation in your body, also helps to firmer your skin in less time. So coffee is my first choice to get rid of cellulite.
- Take 1 cup ground coffee
- 2 slices of ginger
- 3 cups of crushed salt.
- Take 2 cups water and add ginger, salt in the blender, now blend all the ingredients.
- Pour them into the ice tray.
- It’s a soft scrub so take one ice cube and rub gently on your cellulite.
Recommend: How to Get rid of Cellulite Fast
These are six effective and easy to make ice cube beauty tricks which I shared with you all. I also used these beauty ice cubes in my daily beauty routine and I am sure you will use them too. These are only six ice cube recipes, you can make own unique recipes by mixing different ingredient together. Don’t forget to share your unique recipes with us. If you try one of these recipes don’t shy to share with us in the below comment box I am waiting for your feedbacks.