For beautiful feet taking good care of feet are necessary to maintain its beauty. Taking care of feet is equally important as caring for skin, face or hair. The skin of the feet is commonly thick and dry. Dry or cracked feet’s are the result of nutritional deficiency, if you neglect your feet it cause swear pain. To get beautiful feet some home remedies are given below, which are really simple and affordable too.
- Soak your feet in warm water; add lemon juice and few drops shower creams. Soak it for a few minutes. It is very essential for beautiful looking feet. After that give your feet a scrub by using foot file. Its help to scrub off the dead cells away.
- Moisturize your feet every day with good moisturizing cream or using olive oil or mix glycerin with lemon juice.
- We all want to maintain natural skin tones of our feet. Many of us have uneven skin tone due to sun exposure or by wearing tight shoes. For getting natural skin tones of feet back simply apply a mixture of warm milk, salt and lemon juice. Rub this mixture on your feet.
- Sleep with pure cocoa butter cream or Vaseline on your whole feet, when you woke up your feet will be smoother and softer. After taking shower must moisturize your feet with baby gel from Johnson & Johnson.
- Apply pulp of ripe banana on crack feet. Leave it for 10 minutes and splash your feet with warm water.
- Combine rose water with glycerin on your feet. Rose water will soothe the irritation and glycerin helps to smoother and softer your feet.
- Regular massage your feet with almond or olive oil. It is very important for proper blood circulation.
- Consume the foods that are rich in minerals, vitamins, fatty acids and zinc. Include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet.
Now it’s very easy to get beautiful feet at home with these above tips. So follow these tips regularly to get softer and smoother feet.
Last updated byat .