The Greasy Hair Gets Defined Underneath
The hair goes greasy or oily when after relieving from shampooing, after the lapse of two to three days and this tension gets on our nerves. The lank emerges on the hair and the hair goes out of control as they get clumped. When the sebum or wax exceeds the required production as the substance naturally oozes out of the body, the glands called sebaceous cause the stickiness. The increasing amount of sebaceous gets glued to the scalp and the hair loses the style. The hair with regard to their respective textures speaks their own language individually. The fine textured hair falls a victim to the greasiness more and more as such sort of hair carry the high amount of sebaceous. The changes of hormones play a pivotal role in the growing of greasy hair. Dandruff in the scalp along with the sebum also turns into the greasiness and the heavy layer of it forms on the scalp. The problem generating feelings of itchiness on the scalp surfaces; the hair starts falling out and they get thinned. The hair must be prevented from the proliferation of the sebum which rests on the scalp and result into the damage of the hair as the fungi and the bacteria rear up. The layer of the sebum hinders the follicle and the blood circulation faces the smooth flow problem and the hair grows weak. Generally speaking the greasy hair falls into the two categories.
- The oily or greasy hair kicks off from the roots and lasts the ends along with the scalp.
- Such type of hair runs from the roots to the ends along with the greasy scalp but with the dryness of hair lasting from the underneath to the top.
What Causes Greasy Hair
No doubt can be planted in our minds regarding the special circumstances under which the hair goes. Now let us get the understanding of the causes below.
- The genetic process carries the weight when we focus on the greasy hair as it passes down from generation to generation, this process can also be dubbed as the migratory process.
- The carelessness in the treatment of the hair is also a major factor if we shun the genetics process as the so-called products also give way to the greasiness or the oiliness.
- If we show slackness in carrying out the cleansing of the hair, the toxins along with a dirt heap up, resultantly the hair turns into the greasy ones.
- The menstrual cycle gets topsy-turvy in the women, as the women avoiding pregnancy put themselves on the birth control pills.
- The stress factor cannot be glossed over also.
- The use of a plethora of oily foods.
- The heating issue must not escape our notice as the overheating atmosphere brings about the greasiness in the hair. As the heat makes the moisture in the skin and on the scalp vanishes away and the hair fell to the victim of dryness and the glands called, sebaceous have to make efforts in order to yield more sebum to make up the shortfall of the sebum, resultantly the greasiness emerges.
- The pollutants also lead to the oiliness and the smoke in the heavily trafficked cities also causes the stickiness in the scalp as well as in the hair.
- Over combining if you got a greasy scalp can also lead to this problem, when the combining is performed; the edged tips of the combs lift up the oil from the head and disperse it through the whole of the hair when you do your hair.
read also: How to Style Curly Hair
The underneath home remedies prove effective and the greasy hair can be remedied.
1 . Use Aloe Vera to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
The aloe vera occupies a more important niche among the home remedies while speaking in terms of the greasy hair. The Heaven has blessed aloe vera with the natural vitamins, enzymes and the minerals which are cardinal for the hair nourishment and especially if we seek riddance from getting our hair greasy. The aloe vera purifies the impurities of the scalp and the secretion is also get hindered as it sends nourishment to the depth of the roots along with helping the hair to stay healthy.
- The lemon juice and aloe vera hand in hand perform the miracle.
- a mixture of both means takes a cup of shampoo along with the sole teaspoon of aloe vera.
- the important thing is that the aloe vera gel must be freshly extracted.
- Stir up well and pour it into the head with the amount you require.
- let it stay in order to interact with your hair for a couple of minutes.
- wash it off.
- The remaining amount of it can be stored in the fridge for the time period of one week, put it to use on daily basis.
read also: Coconut Oil Hair Treatment
2. Use Egg Yolk to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
As it is widely known that the yolk of the egg is regarded as the best home remedy for the purpose of your hair conditioning as it puts the grease or the oil to an end out and out, this home remedy has been handed down from generation to generation in order to efface the oil found in the hair.
- The two egg’s yolk is sufficed, beat them in a good manner
- tackle a couple of drops of Lemon juice into it and shake well.
- The application of this mixture is made on the wet hair
- let it stay for six minutes
- then rinse well
- washed the hair off in a manner that no trace of this mixture is left.
- This home remedy can be tried on your hair, thrice in a week.
3. Use Apple Cider Vinegar to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
This home remedy is acclaimed across the globe as it never lags behind to efface the oiliness from the hair, provided to put it to use diluted.
- Two to three apple cider white vinegar work wonder in a single big cup of water
- shake it well.
- Rinse through your hair and don’t let it stay more than a few minutes
- The repetition may be made thrice a week if the riddance from the oily or greasy hair is needed.
4. Try Corn Starch to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
If you are pressed for time and unable to perform the wet shampoo, you can try your hand on the corn starch home remedy. The cornstarch will prevent the oiliness. You just need to apply and it will fly off from your head leaving the hair oil free.
read also: How to get long hair
5. Use Hazel Oil to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
The witch hazel oil home remedy is also an effective way to get the desired results with regard to the oil free or greasy hair.
- Grab a bottle of the witch hazel oil and you need to have a few drops, almost four drops and let them mixed with the water, only two tablespoons will suffice.
- The swab of cotton need to be dipped into the mixture.
- the wet cotton ball is required to apply on the scalp.
- The help is sought in this way to flee the oiliness from the hair and use it repeatedly approximately four times in a week.
6. The Tannic Acid Of Tea to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
There are countless remedies, but the tannic acid found in tea plays a very result oriented role to get your hair the dry look. As the tea leaves are blessed with this blessing.
- A single glass of water is required, just let the tea leaves boil or another way is ground them to powder.
- When the water is in a mild warm condition, pour it onto your head and hair, but don’t disturb it ranging from three to five minutes time.
- Give a good rinsing off your hair and let the water leave your hair completely.
- Having performed this exercise, apply shampoo to shun the oil from your hair or the grease.
read also: 10 short hairstyles for women
7. Try Alcohol to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
The alcoholic methodology goes in a very effective manner as the alcohol product is an instant and quick salvation to put your greasy hair knotty problem to an end. The Vodka has got more preference as compared to the other alcohols as countless people recline on it considering it a better tonic to impart a treatment to the greasy or oily hair.
- The sole glass of this product, namely the Vodka needs to be mixed with the two glass of water as this mixture is applied to rinse your hair for a couple of minutes, later on.
- Wash off your hair in a perfect manner, this remedy will lead you to the dryness within a two minutes.
- This effective home remedy can also be put into use as the mixture of it works as a spray on your oil or grease ridden hair and within no time your problem of greasiness or oiliness flies off.
8. Use Honey and egg yolk to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
The healing qualities and other traits of honey cannot be denied across the world and the honey performs an excellent job to get your hair riddance from the greasiness or the oiliness.
- The egg yolks’ home remedy is known even by the little children as make a mixture of the honey and the egg yolk.
- Take Two teaspoons of natural honey may be added with one yolk of an egg.
- The mixture made of honey and the egg yolk is required to spread on the scalp extending twenty minutes long time.
- Give a good rinsing to your hair and wash off your hair with a shampoo.
- This process demands repetition two types in a week if you need to acquire the desired result while seeking riddance of the greasiness.
9. Lemon Juice to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
The lemon juice cannot be described in a few words as it requires a long discussion, but over here we bring it under discussion with regard to the oily or greasy hair. The lemon juice makes a mess of the greasiness of the hair as it has been coming down from generation to generation to give the magical treatment to the oily hair.
- The juice is extracted from the lemon in order to make a mixture.
- Adding one cup of water to the three spoons of honey
- shake it well and the dissolution is required in a proper manner.
- This mixture is applied on the hair and permit to stay for 3 to 4 minutes time.
- The already known methodology of shampooing the hair is used in order to wash off the residue of it.
- The repetition can be made 3 times in a week to reach the desirable results.
read also: How to regrow hair naturally at home
10. Healthy Nourishment Works Wonder to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
A healthy diet is not cardinal for the living beings only, but the human beings carry much importance for each and every limb of the humans as it keeps the humans alive in its agility. The imbalance of diet leads to complicated situations which include the hair also.
- Never let your body goes dehydrated as the water occupies a very important place in keeping your hair shiny means luster stays. The consumption of oil or grease rich foods causes an irreparable loss to the hair. So avoidance is inevitable regarding the oil-rich foods. The addition of fats, nuts, fish and the olive oil are required to take in your healthy diet. Plenty of vegetables along with fruits cannot be denied in order to keep your hair free from the problem of greasiness and oiliness.
11. Olive Oil And Henna to Get Rid of Greasy Hair
The olive oil is also a Heavenly fruit and the importance of the henna is also acknowledged across the globe to treat the hair problems.
- The mixture of two products, the henna, and the olive oil carries weight.
- Take a bowl add three teaspoons of the product of henna along with the single egg.
- Add more to this mixture, the two tablespoons of honey along with the olive oil, make a mixture of all the ingredients quoted above.
- Turn it into a smooth paste with the addition of the warm water and the application of it is made on the hair kicking off from the bottom to the top in an even manner.
- You need to cover your head with the plastic bag along with the towel and leave the coated head only for two hours time.
- Having done all the procedure, give a through the wash to the hair while putting into use the light shampoo in order to cleanse your hair.
Keeping in view all the home remedies discussed above bear fruit and not a single remedy from them can escape our notice as countless more home remedies can be added to it but these home remedies in the article are weightier. Nature has all the solution in it to treat the greasy hair.