Don’t we all want shiny and healthy hairs? Hair must need proper care and time and we all want to condition our hair with good herbal or homemade product, not that not only save for our hair but also affordable and less expensive than other chemical conditioners. We all want that conditioner which makes our soft and shiny and have fewer side effects.
Following are some conditioners which are easily available in our home kitchen.
- Let’s make our first conditioner with mayonnaise and avocado oil, I know we all love to eat mayonnaise and it’s easily found in every one’s kitchen. Now let’s make the paste containing these two ingredients. Take one or two cup mayonnaise remember to take egg base mayonnaise and mix it with avocado oil according to your need, if you not satisfied with avocado oil you can change it with coconut and olive oil. Now nicely make a thick paste and apply into your hairs from root to tip, don’t forget to shampoo always apply this mixture after shampoo. Now cover your hair with any shower cap. One tried to wash your hair with warm water. This is the only mixture which makes your hair shiny like a diamond.
- Now make our second conditioner with hibiscus flower paste with honey. The hibiscus flower paste is also used in many homes to treat dandruff. These two ingredients not only treat dandruff and dry hairs but also give a shine and make your hair soft and smooth. Now take 10-20 fresh hibiscus flower and make a paste with a half cup of honey. If honey is not suiting your hair you can replace it with almond oil. Now apply this mixture on your already shampoo hairs. Wait for about 2-4 hours, you can also wear shower caps for best results, then wash your hair with warm water.
- Egg is a common ingredient that every woman eats it in her breakfast and it is also used for instant glowing hair and as well as skin. An egg is an ordinary ingredient which is available in every once kitchen. For making conditioner take 2 to 3 egg yolks, you can also add almonds and olive oil. Now apply this mixture on all over your head. After one hour with warm water. You can also re-shampoo your hairs prevent from the egg yolk smell. This mixture helps your hair to relieve from drying and makes your hair soft, smooth, manageable and shiny.
- You can also use curd yoghurt to treat dry hairs. Simply take one cup of curd yoghurt, you can apply it lonely or mix along with some honey and olive oil. Curd yoghurt treats dry hair and gives them a shiny effect. Apply this mixture on your hair and wait for approximately half hour, then wash your hair with warm water. Many women use curd yoghurt to treat dandruff by wearing a shower cap because it makes your hair tender and smooth.
- Last but not the least, everyone has caster oil in their kitchen cabinet, when you find it take three to four tablespoons of caster oil with some glycerin. As we all know glycerin has some conditioning properties and it can also treat dry and brittle hair. Now simply make a paste and apply on your hair scalp to root. Don’t forget to wear a shower cap, wait for while 15-30 minutes, then raise your with warm water. You can also add some olive oil in the paste. This mixture gives a shiny and glowing look into your hair.
From coffee to aloe Vera, there are many other natural ingredients for your hair. But just simply need a time and knowledge in your hands to get going.