After doing the tips on Get Rid of Moles on face, we started getting a lot of queries about How to Get Rid of Skin Tags naturally, so here are some verified remedies to fix your skin tags at home.
Skin tags are one of the most common issues faced by Youngers. Actually skin tags are floppy and small extra skin that bulge on different parts of the body and these are made of skin having ducts, nerve, and fat cells. These tags were mostly seen on eyelids, shoulders, neck, below the breast and underarms. These tags vary in colors and shape, some tags are bumpy while some are smooth and commonly seen on the neck and eyelids, well they are painless and not harmful for the skin but become irritated and can be unattractive.
Skin tags are also known as fibroma molle scum, fibroepithelial, soft fibroma, acrochordon, cutaneous tags, papilloma coli and cutaneous papilloma, which can grow anywhere on the body at any time. 50% Youngers will get maybe one or two skin tags in their life at some point, however, it would not be a severe problem. In other case if the individuals will get more skin tags in large percentage on their body then they should find out how to get rid of these skin tags.Most skin tags appear where friction occurs on the body and the friction can be caused by rubbing clothes or jewelry on the skin. Skin tags are more common in female than males. Women in pregnancy sometimes suffer from this issue and the people having overweight with diabetes may be at high risk of this problem.
Skin Tags Symptoms
The common recognized the symptom of skin tags is the growth of extra skin. The size of growing skin is generally very small like moles; however in the worst case it may vary up to 4 or 5cm. Skin tags mostly appeared in folds and creases, similar to underarms, upper chest part and lower area of breast etc.
Skin tags are fleshy brownish in the shade, smooth to seem and irregular shape. They grow on the surface of the body skin that’s why can be stuck while shaving or rubbed by the jewelry and clothes etc.
what causes skin tags?
Skin tags are composed of ducts, fibers, fat cells, and nerve cells which are mostly seen in pregnant women and once formed then don’t change in shape and color. Skin tags can also be caused by friction between jewelry and skin. Another reason of skin tags which have been observed that is due to diabetes. The most common part of the skin is armpits where skin tags are seen.
Following are some common causes of skin tags.
Specialists find that the most common cause of skin tags is friction. On the neck skin friction can be caused by jewelry while in the underarms it can be caused by cloth or skin itself and the same applies to the underside or below of the breast.
Use of Illegal steroids is another reason of skin tags. If proper usage of steroids not prescribed by the specialist can affect the body negatively. This may cause holding of collagen strands, in this manner leading to the skin tags.
3. Hormonal changes:
Women in pregnancy suffer from hormonal changes which can also trigger the growth of skin tags.Some diabetic patients also face this problem which caused of skin tags.
So this is not as such a major health threat, skin tags are common but can cause of embracement in front of others.Wellhere is so many natural ways to remove skin tags which can be applied easily at home.
15 home remedies to get rid of skin tags naturally
If you having skin tags on a visible place like your face, neck and eyelids then you may want to get them removed as they are caused of a problem for cosmetic reasons and look unattractive. So there are a number of effective and safe natural ways to get rid of these irritated skin tags.
1. Get rid of skin tags with Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil helps cure and control numerous skin issue including skin moles and tags as it is rich in antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties. It is also used in cosmetic products.
- Take cotton and soak it into the water.
- Take 3 drops of tree tea oil and add in the soaked cotton.
- Apply this cotton on the skin tags and rub in circular motions.
- Follow this remedy on a daily basis and continue this process at least for 10 days.
Note: you can buy Tea Tree Oil From here
2. Get rid of skin tags with Oregano Oil
Oregano oil includes phenolic components such as arvacrol, p-cymene, and thymol. This oil also includes antibacterial properties like anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antiseptic, anti-oxidative and anti melano mic properties. Oregano oil has the power to cure this issue of skin tags very quickly and effectively.
- Take three drops of oregano oil and five to six drops of coconut oil.
- Apply this mixture of 2 oils on skin tags thrice a day.
- This will help you to dry out the tags and these will fall off on their own.
- Avoid using this oil near to your eyes.
Note: you can buy oregano Oil from here
3. Use Castor Oil to get rid of skin tags
Castor oil is widely used for the purpose to dissolve the extra and unusual growth of skin and does not leave any spot. It has several nutrient properties which are helpful in skin health.
- Take castor oil and add a little amount of baking soda to make a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste on skin tags and cover it with the bandage.
- Follow this method daily for a month or until the skin tag removed.
- You can also mix the citrus oil in this paste for a better result.
Note: you can buy Castor Oil from here
4. Apple Cider Vinegar to get rid of skin tags
Apple Cider Vinegar is also helpful to remove skin tags as it destroys the skin tag tissue.This is one of the best natural ways to get rid of skin tags, especially from the neckline.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it into the vinegar.
- Directly apply this cotton to the skin tag for 5 minutes.
- Follow this method daily for a month to get a better result.
5. Baking Soda Paste to get rid of skin tags
Baking soda which is also known as sodium hydrogen carbonates and sodium bicarbonate is very easy and effective way to fall off the skin tags and moles as well.
- Take a little amount of baking soda and castor oil.
- Add both the ingredients together to make a smooth mixture.
- Apply this paste several times in a day and continue about 2 weeks.
- You will see the skin tags becoming scarce and falling naturally without bringing about any antagonistic impacts.
6. Use Banana Peel to get rid of skin tags
Banana peel is a good solution for skin tags. It is also rich in carbohydrates and nutrients. Soa skin tag issue can be fixed through the banana peel.
- Take the small pieces of banana peel. Put the peel pieces on the skin tags and hold with a bandage.
- Make sure that the inside of peel should be contacted with the tags.
- Leave the peel overnight.
- Follow this method on daily basis until the tags falls off.
7. Use Fig Stem Juice to get rid of skin tags
Fig Stem is a natural herb which is widely used for skin care issues as it balances the alkaline acid.
- Take some fig stems and extract the fresh juice.
- Apply this juice on skin tags up to 3 times in a day.
- Continue this process on daily basis; you will see the improvement within a month
8. Use Onion Juice to get rid of skin tags
Onion has the ability to shrinkage the skin tags as it contains acidic properties. So onion can fix the skin tag issue.
- Take a small onion slice and soak it in the water mixed with salt overnight.
- Extract the salted juice of onion and apply it directly on the affected skin.
- Leave it for the whole night and wash off in the morning with lukewarm water.
- Continue this procedure consistently for a week.
9. Use Lemon Juice to get rid of skin tags
Lemon juice includes citric extract as well as it is a powerful antiseptic which plays a role of decomposing the skin tags cell.
- Take a little amount of lemon juice and apply it directly on the skin tags with the help of cotton.
- Leave the lemon juice on the tags till it dries off.
- Continue applying this remedy and you will be shown a major change within few days.
10. Use Aloe Vera Gel to get rid of skin tags
Aloe Vera is always proved the best solution for skin care and in so many skin care products it is used as a common ingredient. As well as it is recommended for skin tags removal. This green plant gel is used to heal almost every type of skin disorder.
You can apply directly aloe Vera gel to your skin tags without any fear and continue this procedure until the tags vanish. For better results, you can also add black walnut hull in aloe vera gel.
11. Use Garlic to get rid of skin tags
Garlic has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties which can dry out the skin tags and also improve the skin health. Garlic shrink out the skin tags naturally as it includes enzymes.
- Take some garlic cloves and blend them to make the paste.
- Apply this garlic paste directly on the skin tags and cover the tags with the bandage.
- You can follow this method thrice in a week.
12. Use Ginger to get rid of skin tags
Ginger has also same properties like garlic to fight against cells of the skin tags. It is rich in anti-aging and help in treating skin tag issue.
- Follow the same procedure like garlic.
- Or just take a garlic slice and rub it slightly on the skin tags.
- Within 2 week, you will notice a good change.
13. Use Vitamin E to get rid of skin tags
Vitamin E oil is an excellent and beneficial home remedy to dispose off the skin tags.
- Simply take vitamin E oil and slightly rub it on the skin tags.
- You will need to apply this remedy for 1 to 2 weeks to remove skin tags.
- You can get more rapid and better result by combining garlic juice in the vitamin E oil.
14. Use Fenugreek Seeds to get rid of skin tags
Fenugreek is a superb herb which has antioxidants properties. Fenugreek seeds are helpful in removing skin tags as well as avoiding thyroid and anemia condition.
- Take some Fenugreek Seeds and soak them into the water overnight.
- Drink this water early in the morning before breakfast.
- These soaked Fenugreek Seeds even can be chewed.
- Remember does not use more than 1 to 2 tablespoon Fenugreek Seeds in a day.
15. Use Pineapple to get rid of skin tags
Pineapple is also an effective remedy to get rid of skin tags. This makes the skin tag blur and fade. Moles and warts are also cured by pineapple.
- Extract pineapple juice and apply on the skin tags.
- Follow this remedy thrice in a day about 8 to 10 days and do not rinse it off after applying.
15. Use Nail Polish to get rid of Skin Tags
Use of nail polish for skin tag removal may b sound funny, but it works very effectively and rapidly.
- Buy a quality brand nail polish and apply it directly on the skin tags.
- Cover the tags with nail polish 2 to 3 times a day.
- Continue to apply this method and within few dys you will see the tags will dry up and quickly remove on their own.
- If you having skin tags near the genitals or eyes then avoid using nail polish on these sensitive areas.
16. Cover with Duct Tape
Duct tape is very simple and easy way to remove the skin tags even duct tape is also used to remove skin warts and moles.
- Cut the pieces of duct tape and cover the skin tags from all around.leave this tape on your tags for 7 days.
- When the tape loosens after some days, you can check the progress by removing it and if the tags have not fallen then cover then again with the new tape pieces.
- This method will surely help you to fix this skin issue of tags.
Tie a Thread
The most rapid method to drop the skin tags is to tie a thread around the stalk of the tag. This wil imidiately cut the tag from the surface of the skin.once the bleeding stops, keep the skin area clean and use any antibacterial cream. No doubt this method creates fear of pain, so you can overcome this problem by makig the skin numb with an ice cube. Instead of the thread, nail clipper and sensor can also be used but the thread is most recommended.
Before applying these above explained home remedies, first you should must check the skin tendency as far as the colors change that skin tags bring and they may be a little brownish shade or may be same like your original skin color. Sometimes they can be even in the back or purple color. So if they appear in the same color as your skin or in a little brownish shade then these natural home remedies can be applied otherwise in the severe condition you should visit a skin care specialist.