Sometimes acne can really be painful and un slightly. People which have dry skin faces less acne as compared to oily skin, but if they don’t do proper care than it really hard to get rid of them and they also left spots and marks on their face. Below we have some useful home remedies to treat acne.
- Let’s make a face mask by using cucumber, olive oil and yoghurt. Firstly take a cucumber and finely chopped it, then mash it with a fork to make a paste. Then add olive oil and yoghurt according to your need. Apply this mixture on your face and gently massage with fingers for a few minutes. Leave this mixture for about 15 to 20 minutes, rinse it with warm water. Yoghurt and olive oil treat dry and rough skin. Cucumber helps skin lighting and so even skin tone, it also gives smoothing effect.
- Apply tomato or cucumber pulp on acne and keep this up to half hour, then wash your face.
- Apply some toothpaste on your acne before you go to bed, it should help to reduce swelling in overnight.
- Apply a paste of fresh fenugreek on your acne skin every night for about 10 minutes and then wash your face with warm water. It not only helps to get rid of acne but it also helps to treat blackheads and wrinkles.
- Grind some nutmeg with unboiled milk now mix it and apply this mixture on your acne face for about two hours. It also helps to get fairer skin.
- Apply raw papaya on acne skin it helps to reduce swelling pimples or acne.
- Drinking wheat grass juice may help to remove acne.
- Apply lime juice with a glass of boiled milk and use it as a face wash for pimples and black heads.
- Make a paste of strawberries and gently rub it on your face for a few minutes and leave it for 10 minutes. It helps to treat acne.
- Grind some orange peel with some water to make a paste and then apply this on your affected area of the face. This is one of the best remedy for acne.
Last updated byat .