Are you worried about your sagging skin? Do you want to get rid of your fine lines and wrinkles? Indeed, no one loves carrying the iteration aging signs, if there is a simple solution of getting rid of them. Don’t worry, I won’t lay down any surgical details here, in fact, this excerpt would tell you the natural ways through which this task can be done. Facial exercises are the perfect solution to all this hassle. As the human gets older, the skin even ages – with time the skin loses its charm, that is toned and smoothness. At the same time it also loses its firmness. Those who constantly perform various types of facial exercises, retain the muscles smoothness and firmness. By tightening the skin, facial exercises help in the removal of wrinkles and provide fresh and younger look.
You must have heard about skin lifting exercises; both men and women actually retain their younger look by doing so. You can now swap through the various facial exercises that can help you tone and firm your neck, nose, cheeks, lips and eyes.
image credit: flickr
Eye skin tightening exercises:
We all are aware of the fact that the area underneath the eyes is very delicate – therefore, it’s prone to lose its firmness quicker than any other part of the face. Similarly, eyelids tend to develop wrinkles as soon as one gets aged. You must have noticed that many tend to figure out the approximate age by noticing the laugh lines or crow feet around the eyes. As one tends to grow these lines get deeper and become more obvious. So, do you want to remove the papery skin lines, underneath the eyes which are irritating enough? Follow these simple facial exercises;
- Place your fingertips on the temples; make sure you keep your eyes closed between the entire exercises. Try to move your eyes – that is, look here and there while making sure your finger maintains the resistance on the temples. You must continue to do your exercise for at least 20 seconds each time. You must do it thrice a day in order to see the drastic changes within a few weeks.
- In order to retain the eye skin firmness, you can do one more effective exercise – make sure you are relaxed and in a comfortable position. What you have to do is, lift your eye lids simultaneously (both lower and upper lids); however, you are not supposed to open your eyes. Continue to do so for 10 seconds and then release – repeat 10 times in each round, and three times a day for excellent results.
If you would continue to perform the following lips exercise, it will not only increase the blood circulation, but also you would feel that the muscles are getting firmer.
- You would smile so that muscles retain the strength; also, pout in a manner that you are throwing away the flying kisses. Do this exercise for 3 minutes each time.
- Make a pout and move it upwards towards the nose. It may sound weird, but it helps in firming the sagging lip muscles. Count till 10 and then take a breath and continue to do so for at least 3 minutes.
- What you can do is take a lolly or even your index finger, and suck it real hard and take it out when you think what can’t do more. Repeat the same thing for 10 times each round and thrice a day.
Usually forehead does not require much of the facial exercises, but the most common and simple one is;
- Take your index finger and place it above the eyes; while raising your brows up pull the finger down. Only repetition and constant efforts can help you see the drastic changes.
Having high cheek bones with toned face shows your younger look and graceful. So, if you are aging, you can still use a few exercises to retain the skin’s firmness;
- Take out some time and sit in front of the mirror – make sure you tightly twist your lips (inward), while making sure you have stored air inside. Try to smile so that entire muscles stretch. Repeat 10 times, 60 seconds each.
- Puff the mouth with air and move it from one cheek to another for at least 50 seconds. Continue to do so for at least 5 minutes daily.