Hello everyone, today I am going to write about something that a lot of people suffer with and that it stretch marks, today I am showing some amazing DIY home remedy and cream which help to reduce stretch marks naturally.
What are stretch marks?
Stretch marks are fine visible lines that formed in the dermis layer of the skin and they occur when skin is over stretch to beyond its flexibility. As the skin is stretch the normal production of collagen is interrupted and a scar is formed. At the first stage, they are in reddish or pinkish color but over time they become indented into a lighter color than a stretch mark is born.
How do you get stretch marks?
Stretch marks are defiantly common in pregnancy about 90 percent of pregnant ladies suffer from stretch marks but they are not the only one did you that 70 percent of teenage girls and 40 percent of teenage boys also get stretch marks, don’t forget about body builders they also get them too. Yes, it’s more common than most people think.
What causes stretch marks?
Your body is similar to a leather bag, when you stuff it with the whole bunch of stuff beyond its capacity we begin to see wrinkles marks on it. A person can get stretch marks during weight gaining or weight loss, also, rapid growth of body during teenage years and during pregnancy and sometimes it’s just heredity another time person may push his body too much during exercise and stretch marks are also formed.
Stretch marks tend to be more common in the abdominal area, the upper arms, the breasts, the inner thighs, the hips, and butts.
It’s not the most pleasant thing to have but luckily there are some home remedies to reduce stretch marks naturally.
How to reduce stretch marks naturally?
1. Egg white and olive oil to reduce stretch marks naturally
Here is a natural remedy which helps to reduce stretch marks naturally, for this we are using egg white and olive oil. For this home remedy, we are only using egg white an egg white contains many different proteins, they rich in collagen and Vitamin A so you can see why they are super beneficial for our skin. Olive oil is rich in Vitamin E which is very important for healthy skin, it’s also rich in anti-oxidant which help to reduce the damaging of the skin, it’s a natural moisturizer and helps to keep the skin soft and supple, so combined egg white and olive oil can do great things for your skin.
- An egg white
- Extra virgin olive oil
What do we need to do?
- So for the egg white, you need to separate the yolk from the egg, we only using the egg white.
- So now just whisk the egg white by using a fork, now you have to apply a thick layer of egg white wherever you have stretch marks remember they are rich in collagen which is perfect for reducing the appearance of stretch marks.
- Leave it until it’s completely dry, next you have to rinse it off with cold water.
- After you have rinsed it off, take some olive oil and apply it on the same area where you have stretch marks make sure its extra virgin olive oil, this will help to fade the stretch marks and it also work as a moisturizer.
2. DIY Homemade cream to reduce stretch marks naturally
All the ingredients which we are using to made this cream have great anti-aging and moisturizing properties that work best to reduce stretch marks naturally. If you have itching stretch marks never sketch them that will activate the issue instead just moisturize the area by using this cream.
- One-fourth cup of cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 5 vitamin E capsules
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon bio oil (optional)
- Few drops of essential oils (optional)
What do we need to do?
- Take a clean bowl, mix all the ingredients together.
- Now place this bowl over hot water for a couple of minutes, until all the ingredients meltdown.
- Now mix them slowly, now place it into a glass jar or container, after a couple of hours it’s totally ready to use.
- Now use this cream on the affected area two to three times a day.
As we know that nobody is perfect, I have stretch marks too and I recommend doing these both remedies daily, as always be patience and the result will come. Stretch marks are totally natural so no need to conscious about them but if they do bother you then do try the above-given DIY solution to reduce your stretch marks naturally.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts about these DIY cream and home remedy, if you want to share your own solution and if you think my post is useful then please don’t forget to write in the below comment box as it will inspire other peoples.