One look at me and anyone could stand fooled into thinking how long or how much I may spend on myself to pass as presentable, whereas the truth is, I’m lazy! Yes, I am lazy and I can not be bothered with waking early in the morning just to straighten my hair, or curl them. Or to spend hours getting ready for work and or a party. But what I do know, are tricks of this trade; beauty tips that work perfectly fine for a lazy girl as myself, and I start my day looking like a couple of hours’ investment!
image credit: flickr
But its not just me, about more than half the female population rarely find time to invest time and money, or are plain lazy – like me!
So ladies, busy or lazy ones, keep on reading – this is for you!
Have you had a late night at a party and are too sluggish to wake up early the next day, but also can not afford to go to work without your hair styled good enough or your face dolled up? Or are simply too busy through out the week to pamper yourself yet can not compromise on the glamorous look? Follow some of these tips to disguise the lazy to show a diva!
[ Read Also: 7 Easy Yoga Postures for Beauty ]
- Before going to bed, spray water into your hair to make it damp, tie a braid or several braids and sleep in them. Open them up the next morning, and you’ll have crimped hair. Without doing much of anything!
- Once dressed, simply part your slightly wet or damp hair in four sections on your head, and roll each one up into a bun. Blast the blow dryer on high on each bun for a good five minutes. Open the bun, and voila – beach waves!
- After the shower, bend your head down, gather the hair at the top of the head and tie a pony. Blow-dry upside down like that to get instant volume and big hair.
- No time to wash your hair that’s become very oily? Powder it! Yep – tap a little talcum powder on the scalp, at the roots and brush out. Your hair will be oily no more and ready to be styled!
- Too lethargic to remove makeup and follow night beauty routine but worried that zits may breakout? Warm almond oil in hand and massage the face, wiping with cotton wool or tissue. Almond oil acts as a nourishing makeup remover while keeping the skin supple, soft and hydrated!
- Spray rosewater on your face at night after washing off the previous day’s makeup. This will give your skin a glow in the morning – without having to spend time perfecting that flawless foundation.
- You wont need to apply false lashes to get remarkably long and fuller lashes; just apply mascara once, then apply a coat of baby powder and apply a second coat of mascara – Magic – long and full lashes!
- Feet too rough and sore from the weeks before? Just wet a towel corner with hot water and nicely rub your feet, cleaning away the dirt and dead skin. Apply very little moisturizer or foot balm and wear your sandals. Your feet will look fresh and feel soft as a result of this mini, easy at-home pedicure in 3 minutes!
[ Read Also: Simple and Effective Skin Care Tips For Working Women ]
Who wants to work hard to be glamorous when the same can be achieved by doing not much?