Nature has blessed us with a remedy for every problem since the creation of this splendid planet Earth. Even if we look at the benefits of drinking water only, they are huge. Water cleanses our body of virtually every impurity. It clears our kidneys. And even helps us loose some extra weight. Same is the case with other blessings of the nature. Included in these blessings are the fruits that have proven to be a great gift for humanity. Fruits not only satisfy our hunger for pleasant aromas and taste but these fabulous fruits have also helped us in solving most of our health problems. For example obesity is the root cause of most of the diseases and any person with this problem can loose a lot of his weight just by eating fruits containing citric acid. People with diabetes can also keep their diabetes under control with the help of grapefruit. Not only do these fruits prove to be miraculous remedies for our diseases but for many centuries now fruits have provided the best skin treatments possible in the world. These fruits not only provide a special effect to your skin but they can also treat a range of skin diseases. All around the world top beauty specialists prefer to use fruit facials in order to bring a special glow to the faces of their clients. DIY food facials are creating a wonder in the world of beauty and cosmetics with their fantastic fruit facials.
Below is mentioned the list of DIY Food Facials for Fresh-Looking skin along with their recipes:
- The first facial in the list of DIY food facials includes the facial of Pomegranate. Since centuries this miraculous fruit pomegranate has helped solve the skin problems of many people. As pomegranate has a high rate of anti-oxidants so it helps clear your skin deeply of all the impurities. Not only it clears the impurities but it also helps in the reduction of pores and your skin gets tight look with the regular use of pomegranate facial. Plus if you are facing the problems of a dry skin or your skin feels dehydrated all the time then this is the best remedy for you.
The recipe of this pomegranate facial includes the following ingredients:
- You are going to need 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds
- You will be needing 1 cup of raw oatmeal
- In addition to the above mentioned items you will be needing 2 tablespoons of honey and 2 tablespoons of buttermilk.
- Blend two tablespoons of pomegranate seeds with 1 cup of oatmeal. After transferring the mixture in a bowl add honey and buttermilk in it. Apply the mixture to your face after stirring it for a while. Wash it afterwards.
Another fruit facial that is getting very famous is the facial of cranberry fruit. Cranberries are small size of shrubs that have high level of anti-oxidants in them and are very rich in nutrition. Plus due to the high level of manganese present in them they provide very effects to our body and clear our skin of all the impurities.
The recipe of cranberries includes:
- One single cup of freshly picked cranberries
- One single cup of green or red seedless grapes
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- Mix cranberries with grapes, add lemon juice and leave this mixture in the fridge for an hour to cool down. After an hour take out the mixture and let it rest for 10 minutes before applying to your face. In the meanwhile clean and dry your face. Leave it on your face for 15 minutes after applying and wash it afterwards.
Another most nutritious fruit is pumpkin and the facial of this fruit provides certain benefits to the skin. Due to its extreme richness in different vitamins it provides a certain glow to the skin. Plus the presence of potassium, iron, zinc and lots of other minerals and nutrients makes your skin very healthy. It is also known to be a very effective medicine for all the skin diseases.
The recipe of pumpkin facial includes:
- Two cups of pumpkin
- Four tablespoons of vanilla yogurt
- Four tablespoons of honey
- And one tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
- Blend all the ingredients together and turn them into a mixture. Clean and dry your face and apply this mixture. Wash it off with cold water after 15 to 17 minutes.
Strawberry facial is very famous among mid-age women as strawberry has special anti-aging powers. Presence of high level of anti-oxidants and vitamin C removes all sort of impurities and dead cells from your skin plus it provides an illuminating glow to your skin. This facial has proven to be most effective among the list of DIY Food Facials for Fresh-Looking Skin.
The recipe of strawberry facial contains:
- One cup of fresh strawberries
- One cup of yogurt
- Four teaspoons of honey
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients and blend them. Leave the mixture for sometime and then apply it on your clean and dry face. Wash it with cold water after ten to fifteen minutes.
Yoghurt has always been a rich source of vitamins and calcium and has always played the role of a powerful remedy for many skin and hair problems. Due to its richness in zinc and certain vitamins it has been used for facial since early centuries.
The ingredients included in the yogurt facial are:
- One cup of plain yogurt
- Few drops of olive oil
- Four teaspoons of honey
- Mix all the ingredients, stir them and then apply on your dry and clean face. Wash your face with cold water after thirty minutes.
Green tea has always been a top choice for facial due its anti-oxidant powers. Also due to its richness in vitamin A and vitamin E green tea facial can clear your skin of all the impurities. Due to the high levels of anti-oxidants it can provide you with clearly visible anti-aging affects.
For green tea facial you are going to need:
- 3 to 4 teabags of green tea
- And 4 teaspoons of honey
- Open the tea bags and empty the tea into a bowl. Add honey and mix it. Apply the mixture on your face and wash it after 20 minutes with cold water.
- In order to get rid of the dark circles under your eyes, refrigerate some used tea bags for a night and put them on your eyes for 15 minutes in the morning.
Benefits of olive oil for human body and skin have proved to be miraculous since the early centuries. Olive oil has been used to cure many health problems of our body and skin throughout the history. Nowadays olive oil has become a basic necessity for our skin and hair and is used in most of our cosmetics. Olive oil has proven to be a great remedy for dry skin and severe hair loss. Massage of olive oil not only provides a special glow to your skin but also regulates your blood circulation, hence providing you with deep benefits.
The facial of olive oil is very simple and easy. It includes:
- Seven to eight teaspoons of olive oil
- Three to four teaspoons of honey
- Three to four teaspoons of lemon
- Mix olive oil with either lemon drops or honey. Apply it all over your face and rinse with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
Using DIY Food Facials For Fresh-Looking Skin would create a great change in your personalities as well as your lives.